Happy New Year!

I just returned from a weekend of art shows.


The above piece "Loli Girl-Where Is Your Heart?" (With Help From Albrecht Durer) generated a lot of interest. This year I am reaching out with art to a subculture of gamers, costumers and lovers of fantasy, Goth, and Twilight. I was in a local fantasy convention's art show. Very nice time showing with some good artists and also getting much feedback on my works. A very good reception for me and I am pleased and encouraged.






This month I am showing with a group of local artists in our quarterly art show. I have a piece in the show titled, "Vocation". "Vocation" is one of several assemblage pieces I am doing. It is similar to the above piece titled, "Sunday Morning At Mass".

I hope you will enjoy these pieces and be encouraged.
~Nan

Comments

Popular Posts